Reporting to the Operations Manager, the DGS – Supervisor is expected to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers/partners and support the needs and goals within the organization to ensure a quality standard of service. The primary functions of the Supervisor position is to monitor their team’s performance, train/develop all teammates within their area of responsibility and drive patient placement growth while maintaining high KPI standards in accordance with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
This position requires the delivery, maintenance and improvement of services provided to internal and external teammates and partners. This would include identifying, collaborating and managing communications and action plans to sustain such customer service. Those groups include DaVita Guest Services managers, other supervisors, business analysts, field operations leadership, internal teammates and external hospital/physician partners.
- Successfully maintain overall performance metrics including but not limited to: Service Level Agreements, Cycle Time, placement rates and other KPIs.
- Provide coaching, development and successful growth of the teammates that report to them.
- Through direct, daily involvement – Supervisor is responsible for the successful and expedited placement of all patients within their area of responsibility.
- Review and gain insight from performance metrics and relate pertinent information to our field partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A minimum of 1 years of progressive call center experience including experience in a supervisory or management role. 5+ years of experience in a multi-shift 75+ seat contact center environment is highly desired
- A proven understanding of call center technology including workforce management applications, quality monitoring software and phone switch systems.
- The ability to work variable shifts as necessary to cover other supervisor's vacation time and during high volume periods
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and third party payment systems is preferred - holding a clinical license is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma is required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.