No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect as a Director of Clinical Services at DaVita:
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position functions as the division’s clinical lead responsible for quality, education and nursing services. Responsible for the implementation of programs to improve patient quality outcomes by providing training, education, project management and support for the clinical teammates within assigned division.
DIRECTOR -CLINICAL SERVICES
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
Responsible for the overall management of the division’s clinical services team. Supervises clinical services teammates within assigned division including the hiring, promotion, discipline, professional development, and discharge of teammates with approval from the DVP and People Services Manager as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Drive positive DQI trends within the division
- Participate in divisional CQI activities
- Monitor and report on AOR investigation process within the division
- Monitor implementation and report on company initiatives
- Identify issues that require the establishment of clinical Policies and Procedures or recommend modification to existing policies and procedures
- Data collation and reporting as requested
- Ensure that all new clinical teammates complete the appropriate DaVita Prep training program
- Ensure the timely completion of clinical training
- Identify specific training needs within the division and implement action plans
- Direct the implementation of training materials/revisions from the national education team
- Identify and communicate professional development needs and ensure a continuing education program is in place
Direct and provide on-going education support at the clinic level.
- Ensure adherence to the DaVita compliance program
- Ensure that DaVita’s training programs meet or exceed federal and/or state requirements
- Ensure that proper documentation is submitted when required to the appropriate regulatory agencies
- Provide oversight of the audit process(s) to ensure regulatory compliance and consistency in approach
- Assist in developing action plans and strategies for addressing deficiencies in partnership with operations management
- Ensure division’s compliance with all laws, regulations and practice guidelines that impact nursing practice
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- Degree in Nursing (and licensure in state of residence) or Advanced Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Five years of nephrology experience required
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor people
- Ability to utilize resources to accomplish all key metrics
- Demonstrated team building and coaching/mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and adapt based on changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and analyze issues in the workplace and identify and implement solutions collaboratively
- In-depth understanding of facility operations and the roles of direct caregivers in mission accomplishment
- Ability to seek creative solutions to the challenges of adult learning and education and continuing education
- Proven strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate across functions
- Solid reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving abilities
- Ability to delegate appropriately
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.