SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Monthly financial/operations reviews – Explains key drivers behind financial performance. Presents analysis, insight and action to group’s leadership team.
· Budgeting – annual bottoms-up build for labor and controllable cost items
· Joint Venture Reporting – formal quarterly reviews with physician partners on financial performance of joint venture facilities
· Special Projects– in partnership with Group Finance Director and Division Vice Presidents, identify opportunities for operational improvement
· New Clinics – build models, assess projects and pitch all potential new and acquired clinics
· Growth strategy sessions – partner with Division Vice Presidents to analyze, review and recommend overall divisional growth strategy
· Forecasting – lead the bottoms-up build of 3-year operating plan
· As the CFO of your division, you will be expected to interpret data, develop solutions, and effectively communicate your recommendations to senior leadership
· You will be expected to drive accountability to action plans committed by Divisional Vice Presidents
· You will be required to coach non-finance oriented TMs on how to use Excel tools and manage a P&L
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />