We encourage fun, on and off the clock.
Be the "face" of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- This position will be a Full Time position, the schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- The teammate needs to have previous computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- The teammate will need to be able to life up to 50 lbs.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office). You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam NoticeLearn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.