Reporting to the Manager of Clinical Education, the Clinical Educator - Home Hemodialysis is responsible for the development and implementation of clinical training programs to educate new clinical teammates with DaVita Kidney Care.
The Clinical Educator- Home Hemodialysis hosts live training, develops tools and job aids, and provides ongoing support to assist clinical teammates in their role. The role analyzes current processes, shares best practices, and develops and implements new educational materials to enhance the patient education process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, reviews, revises, and executes patient and teammate education materials for Kidney Care
- Collaborates with the Clinical Education & Education Teammates (CE&T) to develop clinical educationaltools that meet the needs of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), & End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Supports initiatives to help achieve desired departmental goals
- Proactively identifies and leads training projects to support company growth
- Provides timely submission of all reports and data collection requests
- Facilitates all aspects of training as necessary; coordinates and maintains all logistics as well as completes
- Teammate evaluations based on responsiveness to training
- Sets up classrooms for training, including packing, moving, and unpacking boxes of materials as needed
- Coaches and mentors new clinical Kidney Care teammates, including preceptors as appropriate
- Facilitates live and remote (via WebEx) team meetings, Q&A sessions, and refresher trainings to provide support to new and existing teammates
- Other duties as required
- Travel Required: up to 50%