GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are currently seeking a motivated manager of special projects to join our team in downtown Denver. This manager will have the unique opportunity to design and implement strategic programs that impact high priority initiatives, drive clinical and operational excellence, and create a differentiated quality of life for our dialysis patients.
Through their work, the Manager will gain a strong understanding of the business and significant exposure to senior leaders, positioning them well for future opportunities within this lane or elsewhere in the DaVita Village. As a result, the ideal candidate is ambitious, inquisitive, creative, and results-oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Project leadership: Ownership of multiple complex, high priority programs at once. Ensure optimal delivery of solutions to thousands of facilities and providers. Provide project management, leadership, support, and analytics.
· Strategy: Responsible both for supporting short term strategic needs, as well as guiding our long term strategy of creating the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen.
· Relationship management: Own relationship and build cohesive strategy with key internal stakeholders such as the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Field operations, Corporate Strategy, and Government Affairs, among others.
· Executive communication: Develop and manage regular metrics and reporting for senior leadership. The Manager’s ability to drive compelling presentations, command a room, and influence peers is critical.
· Data analysis: Synthesize complex data sets to identify patterns and trends. Convey findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis, identifying next steps, and developing implementation plans.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or project management roles (or similar). Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
· Execution-oriented: Must possess a high level of self-initiative, drive and motivation. Ability to drive multiple pieces of work forward simultaneously.
· Communication skills: Strong executive presence required. Ability to synthesize and convey research/analyses to senior management.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer” across all levels.
· Problem solving skills: Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses.
· Presentation skills: Comfortable creating storylines in PowerPoint and delivering presentations.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.