DaVita is currently seeking a Manager for its
Corporate Finance Department in Denver, Colorado. The broad experience
and exposure gained by previous Managers has made them excellent candidates for
a variety of roles within the company, including upward progression within the
team. The following is a brief overview of roles and responsibilities,
which will be shared among the Managers and analysts in Corporate Finance.
1. Financial Planning & Analysis
- Provide detailed analysis on financial results, variance to
budget, tracking to forecast, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage detailed financial forecast, used to develop earnings
- Manage 5 year strategic analysis/scenarios model
- Short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting and variance
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
and Board of Director packages
- Analysis of capital allocation and returns on capital
Assist with Capital Structure Management
- Credit agreement compliance and reporting
- Coordinate interest and principal payments on credit facilities
and high yield debt
- Interest rate hedging analysis and management
- Analysis of cash management strategies
- Coordinate share repurchase programs
- Rating agency presentations/dialogue
2. Investor Relations
- Investor conference and earnings call preparation and analysis
- Track valuation multiples of company and competitors
- Analyze equity analysts’ models vs. company forecast
- Follow developments with competitors in the industry
3. Provide ad hoc analytical support to multiple
teams throughout the company
4. Ancillary analytical and financial support as
needed, for example
- Letters of credit
- Real estate
- Buy/Lease analysis
Here is what you can
expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture
based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the
- Award-winning education and training across multiple
career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual
and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance
your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering
from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Detailed knowledge of financial statements
- Experience in financial modeling (integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow) and some experience with valuation (comps, DCF)
- Strong work ethic
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Takes ownership over projects
- Willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Personal values in line with DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively for 8+ hours / day
- Prior experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, or corporate finance department a plus (but not required)
- Experience with Essbase a plus (but not required)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.