General Purpose of the Job:
The Team Coordinator I, Accounts Payable offers training and support to the Accounts Payable team and to leads the team in compliance with P&P and initiatives. This position also provides support to the AP leadership team and to the field and neighborhood offices. This position reports to the AP Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meets and maintains all Processor IV and/or Specialist II requirements
- Demonstrates good logic and sound decision making ability
- Maintains trust and confidentiality
- Provides and schedules training and follow up as needed
- Reviews and updates or creates process documentation
- Prioritizes and multi tasks to meet increased responsibility
- Understands how to get reports from Oracle, Discoverer, and other systems as needed
- Participates in or conducts one on one meetings with teammates
- Participates in interviews, counseling, PDRs, etc., at the discretion of the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years AP experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word programs, including basic formulas and functions
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed
- Able to function with multiple tasks and frequent interruptions
- Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Oracle, Discoverer, Kofax, and/or Concur experience is a plus
- Some travel may be required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.