GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The HR Consultant, Compensation leads cross functional projects and compensation initiatives, and provides guidance for the team. He/she assists in the design, implementation, and maintenance of compensation and other reward programs for all DaVita businesses - ensuring alignment with business strategies and teammate care while considering financial drivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
· Five (5) to seven (7) years’ human resource experience in compensation or equivalent human resources experience
· Advanced technical and analytical skills
· Strong mathematical and statistical skills
· Proven ability to motivate others in order to achieve tasks and goals
· Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to meet tight turnaround times
· Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities from multiple sources in a fluid environment
· Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
· Proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; advanced proficiency in Excel required
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.