COMPLIANCE QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST – New Graduate
This position is part of the corporate compliance department at DaVita and specifically the team that reviews contracts entered into by DaVita and physicians as part of our dialysis and other business units. Specifically, this position will assist in the review and tracking of contracts from the Compliance perspective. In addition to reviewing contracts, this position performs updates to our database/contract retention system and acts as a liaison with key internal stakeholders of our contracts - primarily field operations and the legal department - to ensure compliance with federal, state, and DaVita rules and regulations. Primary daily activities include:
- Tracking of deadlines, expirations, and renewals for various contracts
- Administering basic compliance approvals and reviews
- Performing detailed analyses of qualitative and quantitative data
- Data entry and management support
- Support the management team in execution of the Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) for DaVita Kidney Care and Compliance Program requirements
- Support Management team with roll-out of review process for referral source contracts within our business units.
- Review DaVita's various types of Agreements in our Salesforce database, in detail, to ensure quality and compliance
- Perform updates to our Salesforce database that are accurate and based on contract terms
- Learn and understand key aspects of the Kidney Care and Strategic Business Initiatives (SBIs) business units in order to analyze compliance issues and processes
- Analyze and provide compliance approvals based on our compliance handbook
- Establish and foster strong partnerships with other departments within DaVita
- Communicate with key internal stakeholders - primarily field operations and legal departments - to discuss basic compliance principles.
- Provide training and support of our Salesforce database process to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to enhance our compliance processes and Salesforce database
- Assist in creating logical and innovative solutions to complex data problems presented by users and systems
- Perform other related duties as required
- Attend staff meetings, phone conferences and training as needed
Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures General Requirements:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented tasks and projects
- Healthcare or business background preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all levels of teammates
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.