GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Are you ready to grow your career with dynamic new technologies and critical financial skills? The Finance Innovation Team is looking for someone who is excited about transforming reporting and planning at DaVita by learning and implementing new technologies.
This position provides support to DaVita departments relating to financial modeling, planning systems, reporting and dashboard development, ad hoc reporting, and strategic analytics. This person would be responsible for developing, maintaining, and deploying models in a cloud-based software on the Finance Innovation Team, which reports to the CFO of U.S. Kidney Care.
This position will also help provide database and analytical support in the development of data hubs to drive enterprise reporting. With broad cross-functional exposure, this person will be expected to support the following key processes:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Come to work every day excited about process and tool improvement
• Learn the Anaplan platform to a highly proficient level
• Learn ETL tools, such as SnapLogic and IBM SPSS Modeler, for data integrations
• Develop and maintain planning models for annual planning processes in Anaplan
· Serve as a system administrator duties (model maintenance and access rights)
• Assist with project deployment activities with various business stakeholders
• Develop and improve processes for both new and existing initiatives and processes
• Provide analytical support to ad hoc departmental initiatives
• Perform ad hoc analyses to support dialysis and ancillary operations as needed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
· Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
· Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
• Travel required: up to 5%
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.