Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s/Law degree or clinical experience preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in healthcare compliance or a practicing lawyer leading or performing internal compliance investigations.
- Knowledge of federal fraud and abuse laws preferred.
- Successful track record with positions of increasing responsibility in a healthcare organization, a law firm, and/or a federal or state healthcare or enforcement agency.
- Prior experience conducting investigations; healthcare investigations experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate effectively with executive management, functional leaders, and field employees.
- Prior experience working under a CIA/DPA or advising clients related to CIA/DPA requirements, desired but not required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.