Are you looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level? Then this is the position for you. We are seeking a AP Systems Specialist to add to the team.
This position is a liaison between business functions and Accounts Payable. They possess the willingness to learn. This position is responsible for ensuring current Accounts Payable processes are represented when working with all business functions. This also includes supporting process improvements, managing special projects, and ensuring departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets and maintains all Team Coordinator II requirements
- Ability to be flexible to meet necessary deadlines or deliverables as assigned
- Acts as a point of contact on assigned projects/upgrades
- Building Accounts Payable processes in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Drives process improvement for the Accounts Payable department
- Ensures all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Maintains information integrity and confidentiality of reports
- Participates in projects and system testing
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Provides coverage for fellow teammates when they are out of the office
- Provides guidance in the creation of new EDI vendors and ensures data integrity of all EDI files
- Provides queries and reporting to Village teammates when necessary
- Provides frequent project status updates
- Provides training for major system upgrades and changes
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years’ current experience in Accounts Payable or Associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage various work assignments/projects
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities in a diverse environment
- Advocate of change management
- Basic accounting principles and knowledge of general ledger
- Capable of collaborating with others
- Full working knowledge of the Oracle AP module
- Knowledge of SQL, Vertex, ALM is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and rational databases
- Strong interpersonal, technical, analytical skills
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.