General Purpose of the Job:
The Specialist I, AP Vendor Setup performs high volume complex vendor maintenance functions to support the DaVita Village as a whole and our vendors. In addition ensures that DaVita is compliant with IRS regulations, exclusionary suppliers, and the confidentiality of banking information. This position reports to the AP Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives Vendor paperwork and perform the following checks:
- Reviews to determine W9 tax classification
- Confirms TIN matching
- OIG/SAM site for exclusionary suppliers
- Invoices review for vendor type
- Validates address for USPS
- Confirms ACH banking
- Contributes updates to the Vendor Set-up Manual and training materials
- Corresponds with vendors and field personnel
- Provides guidance on policies and procedures regarding vendor master maintenance
- Maintains high accuracy level on all vendor/ACH set up entries
- Makes corrections resulting from weekly audits
- Prioritizes based on the team/department needs
- Multitasks and meet deadlines
- Adapts to the day-to-day and unexpected situations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow governmental regulations, teammate guidelines, and all other DaVita policies
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year’s AP related experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year’s Call Center experience preferred
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, highly analytical, and team driven
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel; working knowledge of Oracle preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.