DaVita is currently seeking a highly talented Accounts Payable Supervisor in our Federal Way, WA central business office!
DaVita is an award-winning Fortune 500 healthcare employer that specializes in the Kidney Healthcare arena. If you're seeking a company with core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun, then this may be the place for you.
At DaVita, we “walk the talk” when it comes to our core values!
The purpose of this position is to supervise the work of Teammates, Accounts Payable, to guarantee timely and accurate workflow within the department and assist upper management to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, monitoring, counseling and evaluating Accounts Payable teammates on performance, using established level standards
- Oversees the daily operation of Accounts Payable according to established written processes and procedures
- Establishes relevant cut-off dates/times for Accounts Payable processes and oversee monthly close processing
- Reports to management on section performance using established reporting tools and performance metrics
- Reviews, analyzes, and compares teammate/group performance against established standards; takes appropriate corrective action where necessary
- Make recommendations to management on changes that will create efficiencies and enhance performance
- Maintains open communication with both vendors and field centers
- Reviews and recommend updates to departmental policies and procedures
- Collaborates with other Supervisors across the Accounts Payable department to ensure a one team mentality
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.