At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Manager, HRIS with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Manager, HRIS at DaVita:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the HRIS team ensuring the success of projects related to our People Services, payroll, and timekeeping systems. The incumbent will coach and develop team members to better support company initiatives and teammate goals. Additionally, the incumbent will oversee the support, maintenance and increased use of functionality of Workday and Taleo, in addition to other systems supported by the People Services team.
- Manages the delivery of HR services to users throughout the organization. Fosters a culture of service excellence
- Fosters, and maintains positive relationships with HR customer base. Serves as partner between internal/external customers and vendors to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HR/Payroll applications
- Ensures data integrity and confidentiality within company HRIS, other HR technologies, Payroll systems, and vendor systems
- Manages relationship with company IT partner regarding system integrations
- Participates in budget management and forecasting
- Participates in strategic planning, analysis and development of business requirements for new HR technology
- Leads system configurations and integrations across the enterprise for new system implementations and introduction of new modules for existing platforms
- Manages vendor relationships including contract negotiations
- Project manager for large implementations or upgrades
- Drive and maintain strategy goals for the team and Village
- Interacts with senior leaders in both a consultative and problem solving capacity
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation
- Minimum 2-4 years HRIS experience
- Minimum 1 year of project management or direct supervisory experience required
- Workday experience required
- Workday Payroll experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, HR, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required
- Project management, process re-engineering, system configuration skills preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, translating technical requirements into functional applications and provide solutions
- Strong management skills; time management skills; multi-task and prioritize workloads; effectively identify and resolve problems in high visibility, high stress situations
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.