The Teammate in this position needs to provide QA auditing of customer interactions by monitoring and scoring incoming and outgoing prerecorded ACD calls in order to ensure quality customer service delivery. Develop training materials to assist in the introduction and reinforcement of Service and Technical standards. Conduct on-site and remote training and coaching sessions. Coordinate, track and report on teammate progress and participation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and perform skills assessment without oversight, to measure the aptitude and adherence to trained policy and procedures
- Develop and maintain all training documentation and tools without oversight on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy
- Conduct new hire quality assurance onboard training for new teammates
- Coordinate and track skillset and specialty training for new and existing teammates
- Audit telephone calls and support tickets to ensure service standards are met
- Develop and deliver individual coaching plans without oversight for our Service Desk analysts’ performance enhancement
- Provide recommendations on training and development improvement opportunities
- Record and report on results of customer service ratings and training sessions
- Partner with management teams to calibrate standards and ensure they are consistently met
- Partner with call center management to evaluate and meet service goals
- Analyze department metrics and quality assurance data to identify trends and training needs
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- One-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school (Associate’s and/or Bachelor Degree preferred)
- One year of previous experience in education/training and one year of customer service experience
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Call center background; familiarity with common procedures and support workflow
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills; great attention to detail
- Demonstrated time-management skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.