- Travel Required: up to 50-60%
- Bachelor's degree in related area required
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience demonstrating strong understanding of commercial insurance plans and benefits (PPO, HMO, POS, EPO, Indemnity) as well as government insurance programs (Medicare, Medicaid) preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' management experience required; remote teammate management experience preferred; healthcare industry management experience preferred
- Two (2) years' experience providing services or products to hospitals preferred
- Experience with P/L and Budgets highly preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Home office with Internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required ** will work remotely as well **
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.