Paladina Health’s Clinical Care Coordinators play an integral part in driving our clinical outcomes and works directly with the other Care Coordinators, the Care Manager and the Clinical Operations team with direction from the Chief Medical Officer in support of our care management goals. The Clinical Care Coordinator supports the clinics by creating and managing registries of at-risk patient populations using our EMR and claims data, supporting our clinic care teams in driving targeted intervention and care plans, and executing cross-cutting clinical initiatives across their network of clinics.
Paladina Health builds and manages employer-sponsored primary care health physician offices around the country. Launched from scratch in 2011 to create a disruptively better healthcare model, Paladina now has over 50 physician offices across 11 states. The company's innovative delivery model is moving beyond the "early adopter" stage and gaining traction across a variety of different customer segments, driving high growth and organizational focus on scaling strategies and capabilities. Paladina is looking for talented, mission-oriented, entrepreneurial leaders to help drive Paladina's successful expansion.
Although Paladina Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of $16B healthcare services provider DaVita Healthcare Partners, it operates as a relatively independent startup, with sufficient autonomy to grow rapidly and to make decisions that are right for the business. Because it operates as a startup, teammates must be able to excel in unstructured, entrepreneurial environments and they must be willing to adapt to change quickly. Every day brings new challenges and obstacles that require innovative and unique solutions. Paladina Health teammates must be enthusiastic about achieving the end goal of helping "fix healthcare" and they must be willing to help the team succeed as a whole. Additional information can be found at www.paladinahealth.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
The Clinical Care Coordinator will have several core responsibilities:
· Help physicians and the care team develop patient care plans and goals based on clinical quality care and population health management registries. Prioritize patient outreach and follow up as appropriate
· Work collaboratively with physicians and the care team to ensure patient adherence to medical plans of care, including all appropriate preventive and disease-specific screenings, interventions, and treatment goals including self-management goals
· Executes, and controls the task, phases, and deliverables of population health and clinical initiatives based on the identified project goals and objectives
· Participates in training programs to share best practices
· Analyze patient level data to understand trends in individual clinic patient populations and identify areas for improvement
· Project management of new initiative execution across designated clinics
· Interface with high risk patient populations to drive outreach, assist in care planning, and provide motivation and education where necessary.
· Assists patients in navigating the healthcare system while being a steward of the patient health