No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect as a Director of Clinical Services at DaVita:
This position will work remotely from our headquarters in Denver, CO or within one of the markets covered in the mid west territory (OK, KS, IA, NE, IL, MO, AR) anticipating 45-75% travel within the territory.
This position functions as the division’s clinical lead responsible for quality, education and
nursing services. Responsible for the implementation of programs to improve patient quality
outcomes by providing training, education, project management and support for the clinical
teammates within assigned division.
Responsible for the overall management of the division’s clinical services team. Supervises
clinical services teammates within assigned division including the hiring, promotion, discipline,
professional development, and discharge of teammates with approval from the DVP and People
Services Manager as needed.
- Drive positive DQI trends within the division
- Participate in divisional CQI activities
- Monitor and report on AOR investigation process within the division
- Monitor implementation and report on company initiatives
- Identify issues that require the establishment of clinical Policies and Procedures or recommend modification to existing policies and procedures
- Data collation and reporting as requested
- Ensure that all new clinical teammates complete the appropriate DaVita Prep training
- Ensure the timely completion of clinical training
- Identify specific training needs within the division and implement action plans
- Direct the implementation of training materials/revisions from the national education
- Identify and communicate professional development needs and ensure a continuing
education program is in place
- Direct and provide on-going education support at the clinic level
Management and Leadership
- Ensure adherence to the DaVita compliance program
- Ensure that DaVita’s training programs meet or exceed federal and/or state
- Ensure that proper documentation is submitted when required to the appropriate
- Provide oversight of the audit process(s) to ensure regulatory compliance and
consistency in approach
- Assist in developing action plans and strategies for addressing deficiencies in partnership
with operations management
- Ensure division’s compliance with all laws, regulations and practice guidelines that
impact nursing practice
- Ensure Right Person/Right Attitude/Right Job (RPRARJ) within Clinical Services Specialist
and Clinical Trainer positions
- Provide coaching and leadership including effective performance feedback to Clinical
Services Specialists and Clinical Trainers
- Ensure the team is providing support for and development of the clinical preceptors
- Participate as a member of the Divisions Operations Management Team in development
of strategic direction for division and ensure the development of outcome programs to
support the direction
- Participate in the divisional operations review process and provide reports with analysis
- Allocate resources according to divisional priorities
- Develop a collaborative and unified team
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- RN licensure required
- Nephrology / dialysis experience preferred
- Leadership experience and a track record of success building and leading teams strongly preferred (healthcare, business or military)
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; proficiency in all DaVita clinical computer software and systems required within 90 days of employment or position change
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.