Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum of six (6) months’ administrative or clerical business office experience required
· Minimum of six (6) months’ experience in licensing, healthcare, or insurance strongly preferred
· Certification or training in related area strongly preferred
· Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; basic proficiency in MS Access and PowerPoint preferred
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.