The People Services Welcome Wagon Teammate Compliance
Specialist III will provide monitoring, research and administrative support to
the DaVita Village management team.
- Provides onboarding support via telephone calls and managing
multiple email boxes
- Maintain various databases of information to initiate,
update, maintain onboarding processes and adjudicate basic screenings: Taleo,
Workday, eScreen, HireRight, Other databases as needed
- Use reporting and automation to process audits and report
- Conduct process and procedure training
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2 -4 years of experience in HR related field, and High
School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Intermediate knowledge of State and Federal regulations,
DaVita’s Corporate Integrity Agreement and Service Level Agreement hiring
- Intermediate proficiency in computer/typing skills and MS
- Document management, applicant tracking, people management
systems experience with Taleo, Workday, eScreen, HireRight preferred
- Proven presentation and analytic skills preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.