Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Manager, Redwoods Leadership Development Programs with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Manager at DaVita:
The Manager, Redwoods Leadership Development Programs leads the innovation and execution of Redwoods Leadership Development Programs. “Status quo” doesn’t cut it at DaVita, so bring your passion for seeking out and using feedback, observations, and data to fine tune short-term tactics and achieve long-term objectives. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Redwoods Leadership Development Programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Drive Planning and Execution of Talent Programs
· Bring excellent project management skills to deliver results on schedule, gain support, manage stakeholders, raise risks and issues, and measure progress
· Strive for continuous improvement, use program feedback and talent data to analyze performance, and make recommendations to advance programs
· Prioritize and create focus on getting the right stuff done
Build and Deliver Executive Communications
· Routinely prepare executive-level presentations and deliverables to share with leadership including CEO, CFO, and VPs
· Convey information in a cohesive story, builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic, summarizes insights from analysis, identifies next steps, and builds implementation plans
· Provide consistent, clear and timely communication to teams on goals, and progress toward those goals
Coach and Facilitate Teammate Development
· Energetically commands a room to facilitate learning and personal growth
· Lead 1:1 check-ins, participates as an active thought partner with participants and supervisors
· Ability to collaborate and develop relationships with a diverse group of people (executives, analysts, field operators, physicians, hospital executives, and patients)
· Proven record for developing talent and building strong teams
Design Compelling Content
· Drive design and development of blended learning content for business and clinical audiences
· Utilize leading-edge learning methods
· Develop metrics to track the effectiveness of learning methods
Redwoods Team Support
· As needed, support the execution of day-to-day Redwoods Programming
· Recruiting events, such as supporting interview days, onboarding and orientation, and talent development sessions
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.