Responsible for performing routine up to complex tasks necessary to install, maintain and improve the functionality of the various PCs, laptops, tablets, smart phones, printers, telephones and cabling environment that connects said devices throughout Davita Medical Group (DMG). Interacts with DMG staff to isolate Desktop software/hardware problems and assists in Smart Phone troubleshooting, installations and issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Davita Medical Group (DMG) commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer
- Provides laptop and desktop support for Windows 7 and later platforms
- Works with end-users to improve their ability to utilize system capabilities, determine problems and develop appropriate solutions
- Works with appropriate I.S. staff to implement solutions which will meet or exceed customer expectations
- Coordinates with both internal I.S. resources and external vendors as needed on small-scale application and hardware upgrades or installations including Smart phones
- Develops test plans and assists with application and hardware testing as needed
- Responds accordingly to reports of trouble (includes all voice, data, desktop, smart phones and network issues) as presented by the Customer Support Desk (CSD)
- Contacts user about the problem and schedules problem resolution
- Resolves problem or verifies resolution status with outside or contract vendor
- Updates CSD system with problem resolution and follows up with user
- Ensures proper ticket communication protocol including announcing arrival, work performed, status and departure
- Assists in cable installations by outside contractors.
- Performs ads, moves and changes (maintenance and support) on PC equipment including laptops and Smart phones
- Assists the Network Department in maintaining LAN and WAN if needed
- Assist users with Smartphone configuration and delivery
- Configure HP laser printers and Zebra or Star Thermal label Printers
- Assists in installations and moves of departments and facilities
- Assist remote users
- Uses, protects, and discloses DMG patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- MCP or MCSE certifications preferred
- 3 years’ experience in troubleshooting laptop and desktop issues in Enterprise Environment
- 3 years’ experience Microsoft Software Office Suite
- Knowledge of Active Directory preferred
- Knowledge of Citrix preferred
- Knowledge Microsoft SCCM preferred
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.