The Product Owner is a member of the Clinical Business Team and serves as the customer’s voice, responsible for designing and driving new clinical IT functionality to be used in our dialysis centers. S/he contributes to the overall product strategy, vision, and roadmap. S/he works closely with a cross-functional team of clinical SMEs, business leaders, IT analysts, and user experience designers to define, build, and release a transformative “next generation” clinical workflow application to be used by 30,000+ facility teammates. This is New!
Candidates must possess exceptional skills in leadership, management, work ethic, critical thinking, attention to detail, presenting, and written/verbal communication. Ideal candidates will have DaVita experience and understand dialysis operations as well as how our current IT solutions support in-center work. They are passionate about the opportunity to design our future clinical IT platform. This is Ours!
The CWOW Team is currently focused on creating new IT functionality for Orders, Protocols and Pathways (StepAhead, CathAway, Fluidwise and Infection Management). Join this high-performing team in their efforts to effect change and create a new way of delivering care in our dialysis centers. We’ve just started in designing our future, so don’t miss your chance to be part of something from the very beginning. This is Special!
· Supports the evaluation of current state operations in partnership with the clinical business and IT team to create a shared understanding
· Sets vision of future state and develops product features and user stories for development (business requirements)
· Partners with IT delivery teams on a very frequent if not daily basis by providing clarifications necessary to assist with user story estimates, sequencing of new features and moving the product design forward
· Works with designers to ensure a great user experience while supporting overall program design
· Coordinates user demonstration sessions and obtains feedback on product release updates
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.