General Purpose of the Job:
The Specialist I, AP Vendor Setup performs high volume complex vendor maintenance functions to support the DaVita Village as a whole and our vendors. In addition ensures that DaVita is compliant with IRS regulations, exclusionary suppliers, and the confidentiality of banking information. This position reports to the AP Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives Vendor paperwork and perform the following checks:
- Reviews to determine W9 tax classification
- Confirms TIN matching
- OIG/SAM site for exclusionary suppliers
- Invoices review for vendor type
- Validates address for USPS
- Confirms ACH banking
- Contributes updates to the Vendor Set-up Manual and training materials
- Corresponds with vendors and field personnel
- Provides guidance on policies and procedures regarding vendor master maintenance
- Maintains high accuracy level on all vendor/ACH set up entries
- Makes corrections resulting from weekly audits
- Prioritizes based on the team/department needs
- Multitasks and meet deadlines
- Adapts to the day-to-day and unexpected situations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow governmental regulations, teammate guidelines, and all other DaVita policies
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.