DaVita seeks a full-time social media-savvy, multi-talented Video
Editor/Producer to create, shoot, and edit video and other deliverables in a
variety of web and broadcast formats. The primary responsibility of this
position involves working directly with various departments to produce video
content for promotional, archival, and educational purposes.
- Shooting, editing, coordinating, managing and producing
live and pre-recorded video content for web content, archival footage,
commercials, and more
- Expert proficiency with the Final Cut Pro Suite,
including Final Cut, Motion, and Color
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and integration of
After Effects/Photoshop in FCP workflow
- Ability to deliver web video (in multiple codec's) and
broadcast quality pieces
- Experience with tapeless HD workflow
- Experience interviewing subjects
- Proficiency with lighting techniques
- Proven track record of coordinating other key
components of a successful video production (crews, music, picking stock
footage, working with voice over talent, developing storyline)
- Exceptional time management skills, and experience
managing a team
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in film/television production or
- Candidates should have at least two years experience across a wide
range of production and post-production tasks as well as a diverse portfolio
that demonstrates ability to produce high quality, engaging video content.
- Candidate should be prepared to share a digital reel as part
of the application process
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.