- Strong Knowledge of Audio Visual practices as applied to meetings and events
- Advanced working knowledge of Audio, Video and lighting techniques as applied to meetings and events
- Understands the usage of the various components used (audio mixers, wireless microphones, projectors, lighting fixtures, etc)
- Understands the various types of cabling used
- Can connect the various components involved in setting up small meeting and event systems
- Understands and can follow the basic showflow, and build showflows for a meeting or event
- Ability to quickly adapt to last-minute changes
- Can operate and set up equipment without supervision
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service skills with clients and fellow team member
- Ability to update firmware and do intermediate maintenance on equipment
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and willing to begin certification process through Infocomm and various training through manufacturer offered classes
- Ability to coordinate and interface with hotel regarding all aspects of meetings and events
- Ability to train entry Level and AV Tech I teammates
- Ability to trouble shoot problems and issues
- Ability to archive meeting documents and video files from meetings and events
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the AV Industry, current trends and new equipment being offered in order to guide future purchases and departmental expansion
- Ability to travel through the country and possibly internationally for meetings and events
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of five (5) years of Audio Visual experience required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required for team members that may operate Company vehicles.
- Ability to obtain Infocomm CTS certifications
- Team members will be in contact with high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Working times include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines (hair length, facial hair and attire) as defined by DaVita’s Teammate Polices.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.