The Executive Assistant to the Regional Director (which DaVita calls the Regional Office Coordinator) provides direct administrative support to the Regional Operations Director (ROD).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide all secretarial support for Regional Director (letters, memos, faxes)
- Coordinate and arrange conference calls and gather data and prepare DeNovo information as needed such as (but not limited to) proposals, bids, state walk-through of facility
- Coordinate new facility open houses
- Prepare Monthly Facility Report Calendar and follow through with facilities
- Arrange travel plans for Regional Director
- Proactively monitor and manage office supplies and equipment needs
- Manage calendar and coordinate meetings with facility directors, administrators, and corporate personnel
- Reconcile and track expense reports
- Assist with creating presentations as requested
- Act as facility and customer liaison for Regional Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional expectations:
- Attend education activities, in-services, and staff meetings
- Handle special projects on an as-needed and sometimes urgent basis
- Understand and comply with DaVita policies and procedures (such as DaVita employment policies and procedures) as well as all state and federal regulations for patient care and services (Medicare, HIPAA, OSHA, or other governing agencies including but not limited to JCAHO)
- Comply with state or federal regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Program
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice
- Able to travel when necessary
- Experience managing Calendar and working with various time zones
- Extreme organizational skills
- High level communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of clinic team through upper leadership
- Will sit at the Wilmington clinic most of the time, will also be expected to support other clinics from an administrative standpoint (three day a week clinics)
- Understands New Patient Admissions process for the clinics and able to help and facilitate this when needed
- Able to help clinics with reporting to keep things on track
- Our Regional Office Coordinator not only supports the Regional Director, but supports the Administrative Assistants around the region with their clinic needs, reports, audits, etc.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree or professional secretarial certification a plus
- 2-3 years previous office coordinator experience strongly preferred
- Minimum one year experience as administrative assistant strongly preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 60-75 wpm
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills demonstrating proficiency in the following systems:
- MS Word (required)
- Excel (required)
- PowerPoint (required)
- Business Map (preferred)
- Geofinder Mapping Software (preferred)
- Expensable (preferred)
- Sidekick or Palm Pilot (preferred)
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills (attention to detail and follow through extremely important)
- Ability to handle busy phones in a professional and courteous manner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Sound judgment, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.