At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
The Patient Help Desk Manager will lead the implementation of a help desk to assist DaVita Home Dialysis nurses and patients in better managing patient supply ordering and spend. In addition to transitioning the help desk from its current small-scale pilot form to a scaled operation, the manager will be responsible to deliver training, coaching, expertise and process improvements to ensure teammates consistently deliver service in a professional, effective and compliant manner.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Skills of a successful Manager of Special Projects include:
- Help Desk Operations Design / Process Development
- Customize technology platform and associated workflows to enable efficient operations
- Develop day-to-day policies, processes and practices
- Determine KPIs (productivity, utilization, quality, and customer service standards)
- Help Desk Operational Management
- Manage help desk department budget
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Coach and monitor teammates, including periodically listening in on phone calls, in order to ensure high levels of professionalism, compliance adherence, and customer service
- Ongoing Process Improvement
- Conduct cost / benefit analyses of help desk operations
- Formulate action plans for continuous performance improvement to capture additional savings
- People Coaching and Management
- Attract, hire, and retain top talent, including ongoing coaching and performance evaluations
- Train new teammates on processes and systems
- Build a successful team in a way that promotes high teammate satisfaction and engagement
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The ideal candidate will also have the following qualifications:
- Call center experience, preferably in a healthcare setting communicating directly with patients<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Call center management experience a plus but not required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.