Who is a DaVita Billing Analyst?
They are the kind of person who enjoys getting to the root of a problem and organizing a collaborative effort to resolve it for good. They love data and are skilled at identifying trends and key areas of opportunity. They are driven, strong communicators, and find real fulfillment in challenging work. They know that their contributions enable the DaVita village to give life to our patients and that fuels them to strive for ever greater results.
What will you do in Revenue Operations at DaVita Healthcare Partners?
As a member of the Billing team, your day-to-day tasks will include preparing and analyzing data to identify claim submission trends, driving exception reduction initiatives, and collaborating with internal and external partners on process improvement.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Researching, identifying, and isolating trends through data and root cause analysis
• Effectively communicating findings and recommendations to senior leaders
• Independently developing and leading improvement initiatives in line with team goals
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions to complex claim submission issues
• Identifying, recommending, and enacting opportunities for learning and development within the team
• Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years experience in related field required
• Previous experience in healthcare reimbursement/collections preferred
• Intermediate proficiency in Internet and MS Office environments (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability and desire to advance technically required
• Highly analytical with proven ability to extract, manipulate, and interpret data required
• Talent for tackling problems from identification through resolution with minimal supervision
• Role model of DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun in everyday performance and interactions