Who is a DaVita Analyst?
They are the kind of person who enjoys getting to the root of a problem and organizing a collaborative effort to resolve it for good. They love data and are skilled at identifying trends and key areas of opportunity. Strong relationships are important to them and they work to cultivate them within their team and beyond. They are driven, strong communicators, and find real fulfillment in challenging work. They know that their contributions enable the DaVita village to give life to our patients and that fuels them to strive for ever greater results.
What will you do in Production Control at DaVita Healthcare Partners?
As a member of the Production Control team, you will drive speed to payment and improved revenue yield by ensuring all claims are received by the payor timely and accurately. Your day-to-day tasks will include preparing and analyzing data to identify claim submission trends, driving exception reduction initiatives, and collaborating with internal and external partners on process improvement.
Your efforts will help DaVita’s Revenue Operations (ROPS) group to build a world-class claim submission and reconciliation capability. To succeed, you will need to have a talent for tackling tough problems and collaborating with a cross-functional team to resolve them. You will use your expertise in analyzing data to pinpoint key areas of opportunity and then lead efforts to convert them to wins. You will be viewed as an informal leader within the team and beyond and will build partnerships at all levels throughout ROPS. Your drive to exceed performance expectations will contribute to accelerated claim submission and exception reduction.
As an organization, we recognize and reward strong performance whenever possible. Promotions are based on merit, putting you in control of your career growth.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Independently develop and lead improvement initiatives in line with team goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions to complex claim submission issues
- Support the design, implementation, and management of process improvements to improve claim submission quality
- Research, identify, and isolate issues through data extraction, manipulation, and analysis
- Review claim histories, conduct supplemental research and analysis, and process large amounts of information in order to identify exception root cause
- Identify payor trends
- Identify, recommend, and enact opportunities for learning and development within the team