Are you the type of person who is invigorated by getting to the root of a problem and developing tracking methods for new processes? Do you love data and are skilled at identifying trend and key areas of opportunity? As an Senior Compliance Auditor, your contributions will enable the DaVita Village to give life to our patients and that fuels our teammates to strive for ever greater results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The DaVita Compliance Auditor is a self-motivated, adaptive, quick learner who can manage and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. This person will be an individual contributor who must be able to develop relationships throughout the company to facilitate the risk assessments or audit programs that he/she will execute. In addition to performing audits from the annual audit plan, this individual may also support special projects within the team and across the organization. This role will report to a Compliance Audit Manager.
- Develops and executes audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk and are well documented
- Identifies risks and how they impact the business
- Identifies areas for improvement and can make control and/or process recommendations
- Anticipates and manages obstacles and can formulate effective solutions
- Builds, develops and maintains strong business relationships with colleagues on team and business and technology partners
- Effectively communicates audit issues to management and clients verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent technical proficiency in auditing and data analysis; CPA, CISA or CIA preferred
- 3 to 4 years auditing experience, Big 4 and/or healthcare industry experience a plus
- IT audit experience, a plus
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel and/or other data analytics tools (e.g. ACL)
- Comfortable collaborating with clients at all levels, identifying and addressing client needs through building solid relationships with clients
- Ability to work in an fast-paced environment and adapt to change very quickly with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work relatively independently in completing work
- Must be a quick-start and fast learner
- Demonstrates a balance of auditing/accounting skills with common-sense
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.