• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Exceptionally strong (1) organizational and multitasking skills, (2) verbal and written communication skills and (3) continual attention to detail
• Demonstrated initiative and proactive, creative problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from start to completion with minimal supervision
• Ability to possibly work 1-3 hours per day of overtime during busy season
• Demonstrated organization in scheduling multiple events using Microsoft Outlook
• Demonstrated ability to use internet and Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional customer service orientation both externally and internally with team
• Must be trustworthy and be able to keep matters highly confidential
• Must be able to hold self accountable for commitments and deadlines.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
• Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to interact effectively with teammates at all levels, from executives to administrative assistants and patients.
• Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, take initiative, and troubleshoot issues related to assigned duties.
• Responsibilities require high energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.