All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Here's what you can expect as a Corporate Compliance Senior Analyst/Analyst at DaVita:
Village Health is located in Denver, Colorado. This position is responsible for supporting the Company’s successful execution of the VillageHealth compliance program. The compliance team analyst serves as a subject matter specialist who provides support directly or indirectly to multiple operations stakeholder, legal counsel, and compliance professionals across the Village. Responsibilities may encompass multiple functional areas related to Compliance, such as: participating in risk assessments, responding to demand audits, auditing and monitoring compliance activities, day-to-day support of VillageHealth’s commercial business and comprehensive care business, the development of policies and procedures, creation and implementation of training program and other compliance-related activities, effectively communicate across various departments internally and externally, ability to understand new contractual arrangements and manage competing priorities related to healthcare compliance and CMS regulations.
Additionally, the Compliance Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting operations data in addition to providing the analytical support to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of these areas. The Analyst will also be responsible for summarizing and reporting data to Compliance and Operations management teams. The Analyst will be expected to leverage a thorough understanding of business processes and supporting technology infrastructure to re-design and improve existing business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to VillageHealth Sr. Manager/Manager;
- Identifies and assesses areas of compliance risk. Documents findings and recommendations and. Drives development and monitors completion of corrective action plans;
- Partners and collaborates with VillageHealth commercial leadership and legal counsel to develop compliance infrastructure and guidance on all new and current initiatives, including creation of business rationale documentation, review of contractual compliance contract requirements, training and fielding and responding to day-to-day compliance policy questions;
- Responsible for the development of policies and procedures, creation and implementation of training program(s), conducting risk assessments, monitoring corrective action plans, and development of audit and monitoring plans;
- Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout VillageHealth to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance;
- Responsible for identifying system or process improvements that increase efficiency, compliance or reduce cost to the business;
- Makes recommendations to compliance leadership, develops and executes plans to implement recommendations in conjunction with compliance management;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations and an ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete insights;
- Responds to, or oversees responses to, compliance-related inquiries; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Travel required: Minimal
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTIC
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD/CPA/CIA/MBA/CHC or other relevant advanced degree or certifications a plus;
- 2+ years in reputable management consulting or law firm a strong plus, Big 4 experience preferred;
- Preferred minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an audit or compliance professional responsible for the development and implementation of risk assessments and monitoring and/or audit programs;
- Preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries dealing with federal healthcare program laws including, but not limited to Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and Civil Monetary
- A working knowledge of Medicare Part A and B, Accountable Care Organizations and associated contractual arrangements, Medicare reimbursement methodologies, health insurance operations, coding, claims processing, and ICD10 preferred;
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
- Solid technology skills including Excel and PowerPoint including experience with creating data analysis;
- A thoughtful, articulate and effective communicator who can distill and articulate the important aspects of any issue to a wide audience of participants;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including presentations) and the ability to drive execution in a team environment;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing major process improvement/redesign, organization change, or transformation programs within a large organization is required;
- Working knowledge working knowledge of statistical models and methodology- able to get to true root causes of issues a plus;
- Confident and persuasive in presenting and visualizing findings and data based insights to a wide audience (of varying degrees of management, business functions);
- Must be self-motivated, team player with proven ability to identify issues and manage priorities in a fast paced environment while striving for practical business solutions; and
- Hands on, efficient and proven ability to “Get Stuff Done” with a bias for action and a strong sense of ownership.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.