The Director of Strategy and Special Projects will lead key strategic business initiatives for DaVita Rx, a full-service pharmacy specializing in complex conditions. In this role, you will be joining the senior leadership team and report directly to the President of DaVita Rx. Based in Dallas, Texas, you will work as a thought partner to our senior team, as a strategic leader for pharmacy operators and as an internal consultant. This position is responsible for driving strategic and operational initiatives within DaVita Rx. Representative projects include development of the strategic plan, identification of new market opportunities and development of new models of collaboration in existing markets. The Director will join a team of highly motivated individuals and, at this level in our organization, our leadership ranks consist of ex-consultants, military leaders, investment bankers and hospital C-suite executives.
Key Areas of Focus for Director of Strategy & Special Projects Strategic
• Play a key role in the development of operating group's strategy
• Develop metrics and track the progress of the group's strategy
• Develop "game-changing" insights that lead to differential growth
• Ensuring accountability and follow-through of action items among operators
• Play point on all growth-related initiatives
• Lead quarterly strategy sessions with divisional leadership teams
• Act as a strategic thought partner with GVP and divisional teams to evaluate opportunities
• Drive the strategic process on internal consulting projects within the Group and other business units
• Responsible for developing the hypothesis and analysis framework
• Drive the work of multi-disciplinary teams
• Lead the presentation and recommendation of action steps
• Prepare executive-level presentations to share with leadership including COO, President, and CEO
• Responsible for synthesizing numerous sources of data and key analysis and translating into specific actions
About DaVita Rx
Originally founded in 2005 as a kidney care pharmacy, DaVita Rx has expanded into other disease states. We now dispense prescriptions in more than 40 therapeutic classes, allowing us to care for more patients than ever before. With operations in Texas, Florida, and California, DaVita Rx serves more than 165,000 patients nationwide.
With the tools and expertise needed to improve care, DaVita Rx is a valuable partner to patients, caregivers and providers. Our core services are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of kidney patients, and we are also building dedicated platforms to provide specialized pharmacy care for individuals with other complex conditions.
We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented, clinically trained, and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to delivering on our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care in an effort to help improve our patients' lives. Not only does DaVita Rx have a compelling mission, but we also have unique entrepreneurial opportunities. As a rapidly growing subsidiary of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA), our teammates enjoy an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where they can truly make an impact.
What you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Top-tier MBA or advanced
degree (e.g., MD or PhD)
- Minimum of two years
post-MBA experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking,
or corporate healthcare or pharmacy role
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy
experience a plus
- Strong analytical/financial
- Exceptional project
management; ability to organize, direct and lead special projects
- Proven ability to "get
stuff done" and liaise with cross-functional constituents
- Demonstrated ability to
communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate
appropriately and efficiently with top senior executives both internally
- Creative, strategic thinker
Join us as we
pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World
has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a
career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com
to learn more or apply.
To learn more about
our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and
experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran
We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and
background verification checks.
DaVita will consider
qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with