Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required)
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• RHIA or RHIT preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in renal dialysis or healthcare setting required demonstrating knowledge of medical terminology, diagnosis and CPT coding and ability to prepare all levels of appeals for review by FIs
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (or similar office/presentation programs) required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
• Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
o Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
o Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
o Approachable and open
• Demonstrated ability to present and document work according to standards required
• Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer needs
• Ability to handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully, and develop alternative solutions as needed
• Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, and critical thinking skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
• Seek and participate in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by position
You must meet the qualifications for the job you are filling, with proper licensing (if applicable) to meet federal and state licensing requirements.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.