The Benefit Analyst assists in the administration and
maintenance of corporate benefits programs; monitors, researches and performs
analyses on current processes and compliance requirements relative to all
benefits, LOA, retirement, wellness, M&A. Ensures policy and statutory
compliance with government agencies; provides recommendations for compliance
procedures. The Benefits Analyst will
report directly to the Sr. Manager, LOA and supports the Benefits Manager and
acts as a subject matter expert to the benefit staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers corporate benefits programs, including but not
limited to group health/welfare plans, leave of absence administration,
retirement, wellness, mergers and acquisitions while maintaining alignment with
company culture, strategic initiatives and long-term goals
- Determines and implements appropriate administrative
procedures, record keeping processes and employee communication needs to ensure
employees are fully aware of benefits options
- Identifies improvement opportunities and monitor procedures
for adherence/compliance to company policies and State/Federal requirements
- Supports designated routine and special projects including
but not limited to annual enrollment, monthly premium billing, leave of
absence, retirement, and wellness needs; assist with coordinating appropriate
resources and project assignments, set schedules and assist with project
- Ensures required deadlines are met in order to achieve
on-time project and day-to-day task completion
- Assists with testing systems for accuracy of data exchanges;
conduct audits and timely reports defects
- Understands requirements to support system testing, data
interfaces, data audits
- Assists with review and accuracy of plan documents; supports
Benefits teams by obtaining necessary documentation for various filing forms,
such as, but not limited to, Form 5500 filing for health and welfare plans
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
- Minimum of (3) years HR experience, including experience
health and welfare
- Proficient experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite,
- Knowledge of Federal and State Benefit Laws, including
COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and PPACA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities and
experience working with large employee population required
- Must be analytical and have an understanding of accounting
- Travel 0-10%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.