Award Winning Training. People Who Lead.
Come visit us at our Healthcare Hiring Event (and tell your friends too!). You will be able to tour the facility and meet with DaVita teammates and hiring managers. Don’t forget to bring your resume as there will be on-site interviews.
Date: Thursday, October 5th
Time: 4pm to 7pm EST
Address: 241 West Schrock Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081
Career opportunities include:
- RN - Registered Nurse (Acute and Chronic programs)
- Patient Care Technician (Dialysis Technicians)
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
What you do is vitally important at DaVita-and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related services in an outpatient setting. Make the most of your skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.