DaVita is currently seeking a highly talented Corporate Finance Operations and Strategy Manager to join our outstanding Finance Team based at our World Headquarters in Denver, CO.
The Finance Operations and Strategy Manager will work on
high priority COO and CFO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of
DaVita Healthcare Partners.
We are actively recruiting a Manager to join our Corporate Finance Team reporting in to the Head of Finance for U.S. kidney care. The team is responsible for financial planning/budgeting & analysis for our U.S. kidney care operations as well as enterprise wide G&A expense management. Additional items include delivering strategic business insight to executives on key elements of the Company’s operations and partnering with management on the shorter term needs of current business units/functional areas.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual who has a desire to challenge paradigms while working as thought partners with leaders throughout the Company. This Candidate will work with a team of highly motivated individuals and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate analyses effectively within the team and with senior executives.
- Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and prepare for healthcare reform
- Demonstrate aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations with the ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete results
- Convey findings in a cohesive story and present confortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Spearhead special projects, structure the work, manage the process, drive the right set of analyses, and present the answer to leadership through a compelling storyline
- Aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations, ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete results
- Ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously; willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Utilize working knowledge of financial statements in thoughtful financial analyses
- Coordinate ad hoc special projects as required
Supervisory responsibilities: Initially, no direct reports. Significant relationship management across lanes.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.