The HR Business Partner or People Services Manager (PSM) position is an integral member of the leadership team for assigned segments of the business, acting as the trusted advisor on strategic human resources (HR) and other matters which impact business results. This role will support two divisions with healthcare centers located in the State of Virginia and Washington, DC and surrounding market. Supporting two Division VPs and a team of Directors with over 2000 teammates, this is a role for a dynamic HR Partner who is savvy at building excellent relationships to drive HR/People Services (PS) initiatives.
Key Responsibilities:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Ensure People Services (PS or HR) activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business
- Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results
- Ensure adherence to PS policies and compliance with Teammate Relations findings and action plans
What makes a stellar HR Business Partner at DaVita?
Commitment to DaVita's values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, leadership, physicians and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate, manipulate and report on HR analytical data to advise operational leaders, ultimately driving action and results
- Work within a shared service model of HR and leverage necessary partnerships in corporate HR
- Ability to Integrate strategic talent management initiatives to ensure operational success
- Operate Autonomously and take initiative in developing relationships, learning the business, and identifying areas of opportunity to add value
- Proven experience owning major strategic initiatives, implementing change management and organizational development strategies
- Interact and influence internally and externally with all levels of teammates
- Demonstrated experience presenting to groups and executives
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Strong collaboration skills to help teams achieve their goals
- Comfortable working with imperfect/ambiguous information and tight deadlines
- Exercise considerable judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Well-developed consultative and coaching skills
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Five (5) or more years of HR experience; three (3) years of which must have been in an HR partner/manager position supporting a client group within the business
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Human Resource Management or other related field preferred; Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Organizational Development, Training and Development and Talent Management
- ·Certified Professional (PHR) or Senior Professional (SPHR) in Human Resources preferred
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time (can be unpredictable/unplanned)
- Large, multi-site company experience preferred in a Fortune 500.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.