GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes supporting processes for accounting for center and divisional revenue review, accounts receivable, cash and related transaction analysis, account reconciliation and preparing financial reports for corporate and field operations management, and joint venture partners, as well as internal and external audit agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Reporting / Analytics:
- Prepare, modify, and develop selected recurring and ad-hoc financial schedules and related notes for management reporting
- Design queries and manipulate large volumes of data to create reporting to identify and interpret revenue trends
- Analyze detailed datasets, transforming it into meaningful financial information in preparation for revenue review
- Prepare communications such as memos, charts, graphs and process documentation
- Collaborate with teammates and provide technical solutions to optimize data management and improve business processes
- Prepare, automate, and trouble-shoot account reconciliations, journal entries, schedules, databases, spreadsheets and accounting related tools
- Understand revenue cycle and data relationships to support integrity of data in revenue related systems
- Identify, investigate and collaborate with teammates to resolve data inconsistencies and document and test data during the implementation/modification of systems
- Follow-up on issues to drive forward projects and provide updates regarding the status of activities and initiatives
- Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment
- Identify, recommend and enact opportunities for learning and teachings within the team
- Work independently and as team and build relationships across departments
- Attend meetings, phone conferences, and trainings
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Travel required: up to 5%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.