At DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a contract research organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., we use our extensive, applied database and real-world healthcare experience to assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of retrospective, prospective and pragmatic clinical trials.
DCR’s scientific and clinical expertise spans the lifecycle of product development with more than 175 client companies over the last 30+ years.
Unlike most contract research organizations, we are part of an integrated company that provides healthcare.
This unique structure enables us to integrate real-world experience and de-identified data with our operational excellence, superior customer service, and flexibility. From clinical trial design and execution to health outcomes research and publication planning, we offer a range of services to help with your project, regardless of where it is in the product life cycle.
The Research Assistant performs daily activities of the clinical research unit to ensure subject safety and to ensure that protocol specifications and sponsor requirements are met. The position provides subject care and oversight in accordance with DaVita Healthcare Policies, DCR Procedures and Guidelines, OSHA, federal, state and local regulations. This position reports to the Director or Supervisor or Clinical Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes clinical trial procedures and subject care while complying with Good Clinical Practice, regulatory and protocol requirements.
- Records study data and maintains source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintains knowledge of research protocols and attends education sessions provided to research staff involved in conducting trial procedures.
- Assists with inventory, order and stocking of food, linens and supplies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the clinical research unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to work a night shift - must be flexible as hours may vary as necessary to support study schedules.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Minimum two (2) years’ technical degree preferred
- Medical assistant or medical background preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.