Are you ready to lead the future of healthcare?
At DaVita we have world class training and we’re looking for Registered Nurses to be part of our clinical and leadership residency program. This elite new opportunity will be supporting our Pacific Northwest location. We are looking for experienced RNs who have demonstrated leadership experience and are interested in broadening their operational management skill set.
This Clinical Administrator Development Program will include 40 weeks of paid training as part of a high-potential RN cohort and participate in both a Clinical and Leadership residency program. Your experience will be punctuated with both clinical and business mentors and a series of leadership development retreats. After the program you’ll be placed in a leadership role. This development opportunity includes competitive compensation, bonus opportunity, and a robust benefits package. Upon completion of the Development Program these elite teammates will be placed into leadership roles within our dialysis centers. No dialysis experience necessary.
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic setting.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team - Your team supports one another and creates a fun work environment.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
We definitely work as a Team. It can be stressful at times and having a good Team means that we all help each other out despite our job title. I've worked in other clinics and there is nothing like what we have here. - Elizabeth B.
A Leadership Development Candidate shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- MSN/MBA preferred, but not required
- Current CPR certification required
- Minimum of one year of Registered Nursing experience required
- Ability to learn other systems applicable to Clinical operations
- Demonstrated aptitude to lead others
- Ability to be geographically flexible
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com/ to learn more about our unique culture and apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.