Great News! DaVita has an opening for a International Accounting Manager!
The purpose of this position is to support the Senior
Accounting with all related
international accounting tasks as well as supervise accounting teammates who provide international accounting support
to ensure department goals and objectives
in alignment with DaVita's
Mission and Core Values.
includes communication of all accounting P&Ps and oversight of the monthly
accounting close cycle including the review of financial statements and data
that is submitted by each country.
of these tasks include:
- Accounting for development projects,
fixed assets, inventory, leases,
revenue and the related bad
- Consolidated US financial statement review in preparation
for the monthly CFO review meeting. All these transactions will be completed
in the various foreign
currencies & accounting standards prior to
conversion into USD & US GAAP.
- Preparation and review of our
Singapore IFRS ledger as needed or on a monthly/quarterly basis and the annual
consolidated IFRS audit coordination.
- Training of in country teammates on global accounting P&Ps as well
as financial systems (Oracle, Essbase, etc) including system testing whenever
new IT infrastructure is being built and deployed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
for general ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account
analysis, account reconciliation, and ad hoc schedules.
& analyze financial statements including variance analysis, aging schedules, and account reconciliations.
- Primary contact
for international customers.
on accounting policy & procedures that satisfy US & foreign requirements.
- Training of foreign and US teammates as needed.
- Deal review support.
- Preparation and review of various statutory accounts, IFRS and US GAAP
- Review & account for conversion
of foreign currencies
other foreign currencies & USD.
- Assist with consolidation of international accounting books.
- Prepare communications such as memos, presentation charts and process documentation.
- Financial system set up, testing and training as needed depending on
operational and company needs.
- Project management skills.
- Coordination, review and support of local team for annual statutory
- Play a lead
role with other departments to solve issues, establish policies and improve
- Flexible job
hours in order to support all international customers.
travel may be required up to 25%.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- BS degree in
Accounting / Finance
- CPA/CMA license preferred with 6-8 years public
accounting experience or equivalent in industry experience.
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounting
functions, consolidations and financial statement analysis.
- Oracle & Hyperion Essbase experience
- Intermediate to advanced computers skills
required in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Second language preferred – Chinese,
Portuguese, or Spanish
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.