This position develops, tunes, coordinates, monitors, and maintains Essbase
applications, databases, and related automated processes used to refresh data and
structures in Essbase Applications and to create output supporting downstream
systems. Responsibility also includes documenting projects, detail testing and
providing implementation instructions. This position shares best practices with
teammates, and assists in researching, developing and troubleshooting related
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of
this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Design, create, implement, and maintain structure, formulas and
load/calc/report scripts in Essbase
- Design, create, implement, and maintain automated processes to
refresh structure and data in Essbase
- Analyze and document Essbase business requirements; provide
recommendations for system solutions
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Build and maintain processes in SQL and MS Access databases
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of databases and automations.
- Document processes and changes.
- Highly attentive to quality of product and customer service
- Share and put into practice Best Practices.
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues; perform assessment and
issues, problems, and resolution for future reference
- Escalate critical issues to Dept Leadership
- Assist with projects as assigned
duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and
department or company procedures
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill
the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Minimum of three
(3) years’ experience administering Essbase technology required
Essbase technology – ability to build: aso/bso cubes, formulas,
load/calc/report scripts & automations.
management experience from end-to-end preferred
- Minimum of two
(2) years’ experience with SQL, MAXL or other programming language required
- Candidate who
considers building processes to solve a need fun and rewarding will
probably really enjoy this position. We like to have fun.
- Demonstrated experience
with SOX compliance preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Commitment to
DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous
Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to
demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates,
management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in
everyday performance and interactions
understanding of business process with the ability to document business
requirements and technical solutions and to deliver requested output
timely and accurately
interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability
to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through,
reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions
through probing, questioning, and listening
time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter
with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.