Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 60 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita Inc. is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,500 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a healthcare or medical billing office required with demonstrated understanding of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability in verifying insurance with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payers
- Demonstrated ability in obtaining pre-authorizations and/or referrals from insurance carriers
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Strong data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, team player with patient service focus and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task effectively
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education support, and tuition reimbursement.
Visit our website at www.lifelinevascularaccess.com
. Apply online at www.careers.davita.com
. Select the "Search Openings" button on DaVita's Home Page; type Lifeline in the "Keyword Search" field on the following page; scroll down and select the "Search Jobs" button.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.