Our assistants are more than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
International Accounting is looking for its next administrative assistant! We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person and electronically. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service possible.
If this sounds like you, continue reading!
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative
and clerical support to teammates in the International Accounting department to
ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s
Mission and Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule, organize, coordinate and facilitate meetings, events, training
sessions, interviews, appointments, travel arrangements, conferences and
department activities for all team members as requested.
- Prepare communications such as agendas, minutes, memos, charts, graphs and process documentation.
- Review, edit
and format Power Point Presentations and meeting handouts.
- Assist with training to include organizing training folder, preparing
training documents and creating on-boarding package.
- Update and
maintain team’s Starpoint site including journal entry upload, tracking and
department calendars including close calendar and vacations/PTO and travel.
- Compile, process and file financial reporting
documents and reports as required for record keeping.
retention management including box labeling, electronic log maintenance and
pick-up of boxes for off-site storage.
International Architecture file.
- Assist with
monthly refresh of Essbase accounting files.
reconcile, track and submit expense reports as requested.
- Prepare monthly
currency rates file.
- Gather and submit monthly patient counts.
- Assist with Concur teammate set-up and maintenance of active list.
- Create and maintain deal database for tracking.
delivery of office supplies.
birthday cards and welcome posters.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company
information in accordance with SOX regulations and DaVita policies
- Know, understand, and follow DaVita teammate
handbook and safety and security policy and procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as
scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position.
- Flexible job
hours in order to support all international customers
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required; some college-level work in
related field preferred.
Minimum three years work experience; prior work experience with a Finance
or Accounting department
is a plus.
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in
MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook required
Other Skills and Abilities:
Strong communications skills (verbal and
Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast
paced environment with accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
organizational skills and attention to detail
Able to work in a team environment as well as
independently and to foster a positive work environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications,
including Excel, is a must.
Performance and behavior reflect the Mission
and Core Values of DaVita.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.