Paladina Health builds and manages employer-sponsored primary care health clinics around the country. Launched from scratch in 2011 to create a disruptively better healthcare model, Paladina now has over 50 clinics across 14 states from coast-to-coast. The company's innovative delivery model is moving beyond the "early adopter" stage and gaining traction across a variety of different customer segments, driving high growth and organizational focus on scaling strategies and capabilities. Paladina is looking for talented, mission-oriented, entrepreneurial leaders to help drive Paladina's successful expansion.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caring for our patients:
· Plans, organizes, and manages field operations for several clinics, including staff hiring, training, scheduling, inventory control and facility upkeep.
· Participates in the education and enrollment activities associated with acquiring new patient members and helping them to engage with the program.
· Ensures patient safety goals and infection control standards are achieved throughout the clinics.
· Participates in the achievement of patient, client, and employee satisfaction goals. Responds to clinic operational complaints with thorough investigation of concerns.
· Ensures clinic schedule templates are maintained to promote efficiencies in practices and customer satisfaction.
Caring for our teammates:
· Oversees staffing of clinics, ensuring appropriate coverage and level of staffing needed to support physicians, clinic schedules, and corporate client.
· Orients new staff (including physicians) as assigned ensuring that appropriate information necessary for the successful performance of duties and responsibilities and enhancing employee retention efforts.
· Assumes responsibility for clinical staff adherence to personal appearance, dress and grooming standards, always portraying a professional appearance.
Financial and regulatory management
· Provides leadership in complying with governmental, accreditation, and other regulations/requirements and with clinic policies.
· Coordinates workflow in clinics and prioritizes and shifts duties as necessary to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
· Manages the vendors and external services used in clinics.
· Actively participates in projects and activities that promote achievement of quality, financial, and strategic goals.
· Communicates in a timely and consistent manner, ensuring a professional and respectful exchange of information and ideas. Responds to physician issues regarding clinic operations
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the essential functions of the job and operational needs of the department.
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related or business field
· 5+ years of business, clinical or military experience, with accountability for metrics, satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
· Previous clinical management experience in physician practice setting required.
· Must be able and willing to travel extensively throughout the assigned region.
· Demonstrates a high degree of client focus and attention to service
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong presentation, employee management, and project implementation skillsStrong computer skills with MS Office and EMR tools required, preferably eCW (eClinical Works)