At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empower their team to achieve success. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
The Admissions Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the performance, productivity and efficiency of his/her team. This role will require extensive engagement with field leaders (VPs & Directors) to develop and execute new and creative strategies that drive companywide metrics around growth. The Operations Manager will also be expected to develop and implement new processes and strategies that will improve the efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations.
DaVita is a Fortune 200 company and has been a leader in the Kidney care community since 1999. This position is based out of our Centennial Business Office which is home to our guest services team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as an Admissions Operations Manager, may include, but are not limited to:
- As the manager you will supervise employment activity including engagement, hiring, job performance, evaluations and teammate relations.
- 1-2 direct reports (Supervisors) who each oversee 8-12 teammates
- Excellent customer service to internal and external partners in regards to placement requests
- Responsible for successfully maintaining overall performance metrics including but not limited to: Service Level Agreements, Cycle Time, placement rates and other KPIs
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in alignment with the organization’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, streamline business processes and continually review organizational structure to ensure timely and efficient results
- Cultivate and maintain effective partnerships with field leaders; able to identify and effectively present any areas of opportunity or excellence to key stakeholders in order to achieve growth goals and drive continuous improvement
- Project manage key initiatives and deliverables for the broader guest services team; including research, developing processes, ensuring agreement, training and communication across lanes
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years’ experience managing a team in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere; customer facing roles
- Analytical Skills: Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field of study
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to develop and deliver analysis and updates to field leaders (Directors & VPs) and internal business partners across mediums including in person meetings, email, phone and WebEx
- High energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Personal values in line with DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
- Motivated self-starter; able to take on project with limited guidance and deliver results
- Travel: limited, up to 10%
- On-call- Nights/Weekends: 1 Saturday every other month
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.