Be a coach/educator and work alongside our Regional Operation Managers to provide ongoing support to our Registered Nurse- RN Case Managers.
Our Clinical Quality Administrator is a Registered Nurse (RN) position that mentors and coaches assigned teams of Registered Nurse (RN)-Case Managers or VillageHealth Nurses (VHNs) to achieve performance and outcome expectations, increase skills, and professional development.
Support our teams Regionally- covering teams in Vegas, parts of California and Colorado Springs.
This position develops training and leads team, care, and process changes to achieve the next level of performance in clinical outcomes. This position leads the coordination of clinical resources in delivery of quality cost effective care to VillageHealth (VH) members.
- Lead precepting and ownership of training plans.
- Be a coach, in partnership with Regional Manager for VillageHealth Nurses ( Registered Nurse- RN Case Managers).
- Meet with Regional Manager to present clinical data and discuss team - cohesive collaboration.
- Conduct boot camps / workshops for teams based on request by Regional Manager/ Program Director
- Lead clinical improvement projects for the division or by program.
- Working with the auditors and Regional Managers to get information on the specifics and discuss with Regional Manager, to support coaching on charting.
- Closing the gap between training, quality and CQAs, i.e., gets specific feedback on what is coming from quality.
- Join teams supported for monthly homerooms.
- Monday-Friday Work-life balance
- *TRAVELING is required*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Facilitates initial training and provides support and mentoring to new VillageHealth Nurses (VHNs) in patient care delivery, policies, procedures, systems and reports.
• Develops course content, training materials, educational tools, and policies related to new processes in collaboration with the education team, Subject Matter Experts, and Regional Operations Managers (ROMs).
• Oversees existing training material and updates on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the education team.
• Independently conducts audits of VHNs’ work and patient results and creates action plans as needed.
• Provides regular coaching and mentoring of team members to enhance job satisfaction and retention.
• Provides ongoing coaching and oversight to VHNs on prioritization and time management of tasks and responsibilities.
• Works with Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to analyze and maintain monthly scorecards and other related reports and creates action plans and follows up as needed for each VHN.
• Provides feedback to ROM on performance, strengths, opportunities for improvement, and development/growth potential on a monthly basis.
• Conducts site visits with assigned team members as required by outside agencies and VillageHealth internal audit processes.
Travel required: up to 60% depending on market; may include overnight travel
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N. preferred
• Current RN license in state of practice
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in clinical nursing required; Five (5) years preferred; renal nursing or case management experience preferred
• Experience in healthcare performance coaching preferred
• Demonstrated experience managing to data driven outcomes and process improvement
• Experience developing and delivering training materials
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.